Sunday, October 25, 2009

Welcome to a new idea (for Uptime)

Welcome to our blog. I've been meaning to try something like this for quite awhile, but something Friday pushed me into it.

For several months, we've been going through the machines at GE Aviation in Duarte, adding safety switches and locks to the doors. When one showed up via UPS recently, I instructed Ryan to put it in Jeff's office since we had purchased several Euchner Safety Switches for GE and Jeff had been doing the project.

Well, as it turns out, Ron had ordered the switch for GE Aviation in Irvine and the job had accidentally been closed out. I had no idea Ron was working on safety switches. Ron had no idea we had been working on them up in the Duarte plant.

I thought, "we need to communicate better". So, here it is.

No comments: